Word of Fortune
Terms and Conditions
ABOUT THE CONTEST
Duration – 7th February – 1st April
Telecom Sector Skill Council is running a campaign for testimonial videos from trainees skilled, assessed, and certified by TSSC. “Word of Fortune”
STEPS TO PARTICIPATE
1. Use the link distributed through TSSC communications (social media, Emails, Website Links) and fill in the Google form using your Google accounts.
2. Mention your name, your phone number, and your address clearly as asked in the form.
3. Mention the job role you undergo your training in and under which scheme (if any)
4. Mention the company your work/ are employed at after your training OR your career progression
5. Mention Telecom Sector Skill Council
6. Submit Employability proof
1. 10 lucky participants will be selected by a draw of lots at the end of the campaign from the participants who undertake the above. (7th Feb 2022 to 7th March 2022).
2. 10 Participants selected will win a 24inch LED TV, sponsored by TSSC.
3. 3 Training Partners and 3 Trainers would win a 24inch LED TV.
4. Videos submitted by all participants will be free to use by TSSC as video content in any way or media possible.
5. One participant will be eligible to win the contest only once in the entire contest duration. If a participant is announced as selected for one of the days, then he/ she is not eligible to participate in the remaining days of the contest period.
CONTEST TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• This ‘Word of Fortune’ contest ("Contest") is provided to you by Telecom Sector Skill Council ("TSSC") and made available on social media and TSSC websites thereof (collectively, "TSSC digital assets") by Telecom Sector Skill Council
• This scheme/ contest would be applicable only IF there are a minimum of 100 entries are acquired by TSSC.
• Please read these terms and conditions ("T&Cs") before entering the Contest. You agree that, by participating in this Contest, you will be bound by these T&Cs, and you acknowledge that you satisfy all Contest eligibility requirements as provided hereinbelow.
• You need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to enter the Contest:
(a) You should be an individual legal resident of the Republic of India;
(b) You should have achieved a form of training or skilling under the Skill India Mission and assessed and certified by Telecom Sector Skill Council in the past 9 years (2013-2022)
(c) You have a billing address within the territory of India; and
(d) You should be of age 18 years or above at the time of entry into the Contest.
• Our employees, their immediate family members (spouses, domestic partners, parents, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren), and our affiliates, advisors, advertising/Contest agencies are not eligible to enter the Contest.
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
1. This Contest will commence from 7th Feb 2022 at 1400 hours. (IST) and end on March 8th, 2022, at 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) ("Contest Period").
2. To participate in the Contest for a particular hour during the Contest Period, a person must during the contest period
(a) be signed in/ sign-up from his/ her google account to the google form. (Link provided in subsequent social media posts, Websites, Emails, any communication strictly by TSSC)
(b) navigate to the Google form page and fill the form mentioning “Full Name”, Name of Training, Phone Number, Address and Upload the video.
(c) The Video to be uploaded must be of good quality, in landscape aspect/video alignment, and with clear audio quality.
3. The video testimonial should include about your
1. experience through the training, mentioning the name of the training institute and job role (name of the training)
2. your current placement (job/work) and company
3. Mention Telecom Sector Skill Council
4. Make sure to keep the video short and clear.
4. Video quality should be of paramount importance – failure in submitting a legible video testimonial would result in immediate discard of the entry.
5. A total of 10 Participants will be selected to be eligible for the Prize during the Contest Period.
6. The LED TV as the prize, would be of choice of Telecom Sector Skill Council. TSSC will not be accountable for further maintenance, any faults, or any damages post-delivery or any technical/ legal issues involving the LED TV.
7. Each Participant will be eligible to receive maximum of only one Prize under this Contest.
• A total of 10 participants will win a LED TV by TSSC. The LED TV would be by the choice of TSSC, no exchanges or a different form of prize compensation will be entertained.
• A total of 3 Training Institutes who are Partners with TSSC would win LED TVs.
• A total of 3 Trainers affiliated with TSSC would win LED TVs.
• Names of the Selected Participants will be published on the Contest page latest by 10th March. We will also notify the selected Participants by e-mail AND/OR SMS latest by 15th March. The selected Participants may forfeit their claim to the Prize if they do not meet the eligibility criteria or do not comply with these T&C’s.
ODDS OF WINNING:
• Odds of winning depend on the number of customers participating. Participants are ones that satisfy the participation criteria outlined above and follow the steps outlined in the 'Details of the Contest and How to Enter’ section above.
• Names of the Selected Participants will be published on the Contest page latest by 10th March. We will also notify the selected Participants by e-mail AND/OR SMS latest by 15th March and they will be required to answer a simple question and share a valid proof of identity and age in the form of a copy of PAN Card / Driving License / Voter ID / Indian passport or other documentation required under the Amazon.in Gift Card terms and conditions.
• A PAN card copy is mandatory for prizes worth INR 10,000 or more. The selected Participant will also be required to prove his/her age and residence proof, failing which he/she will be disqualified from the Contest. The selected Participants need to respond to the email within 7 working days from receiving the email with the above-requested information and documents.
• The selected Participants will automatically forfeit their claim to the Prize if they do not meet the eligibility criteria or do not comply with these T&Cs. Each Prize will be awarded "AS IS" and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose).
• There are no cash or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part. However, in circumstances beyond control, TSSC may substitute a similar alternative prize of equal or greater value in our sole discretion. If any selected Participant does not respond back to any communications sent in relation to the Contest within the time communicated by TSSC, he/she shall not be eligible to be declared winner of the Prize. In such a case, an alternate winner may not be selected by TSSC.
GUIDELINES for Training Partners/Trainers
1. Encourage a maximum of entries of video testimonials of your students
2. Top 3 TP/Trainers with maximum entries would win LED TVs each.
3. Send an email with a list of entries you have encouraged to firstname.lastname@example.org along with affiliation proof with Telecom Sector Skill Council.
• TSSC may, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and in our sole discretion, change the T&Cs or cancel the Contest at any time; or modify, terminate, or suspend the Contest should viruses, worms, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, or other causes beyond our control corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Contest or submission of entries.
• We are not responsible for:
o (a) lost, misdirected, late, incomplete, or unintelligible entries or for inaccurate entry information, whether caused by you or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest, or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of entries.
o (b) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Contest.
o (c) any error in the operation or transmission, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, or for technical, network, telephone, computer, hardware or software, malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of, or failure to receive any entry information on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website; or
o (d) injury or damage to your or any other computer or mobile resulting from downloading any materials in connection with the Contest.
• TSSC may, in its sole discretion, disqualify any individual found to be: (a) tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or website or mobile application; (b) acting in violation of these T&Cs; or (c) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
• If your entry is incomplete or if you use robotic, automatic, programmed, or similar entry methods, your entry will be void. The authorized subscriber of the e-mail account used to enter the Contest at the actual time of entry will be deemed to be the participant and must comply with these T&Cs in the event of a dispute as to entries submitted by multiple users having the same e-mail account.
• No benefits greater than those described in the "Description of the Contest and How to Enter" section above in these T&Cs will be awarded.
• The Contest is governed by the laws of the Republic of India. All rights reserved. No requests for transfer or assignment or redemption of the benefits shall be entertained. You agree that all TSSC’s decisions related to the Contest are final and binding on you. Failure by TSSC to enforce any of these T&Cs in any instance shall not be deemed to be a waiver of the T&Cs and shall not give rise to any claim by any person.
• These T&Cs are subject to Indian laws and the courts at New Delhi shall have the exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any disputes or any matter arising here from.
• This Contest is subject to force majeure circumstances including without limitation, floods, natural disasters, war, act of terror, political unrests, technical snags, act of God or any circumstance beyond the reasonable control of TSSC ("Force Majeure Event").
• TSSC shall be not liable for any delay or adverse effect caused to the participants in the Contest including the winners as a result of a Force Majeure Event.
• By participating in the Contest, you give TSSC and/ or its affiliates permission to use your name, likeness, image, voice, and/or appearance as such may be embodied in any pictures, photos, video recordings, audiotapes, digital images, and the like, taken or made in relation to the Contest and any promotions, events, or contests to follow. You agree that TSSC and/ or its affiliates have the right to publish your saved item details for any communication, promotions, events, or contests that follow. You agree that TSSC and/ or its affiliates have complete ownership of such pictures, etc., including the entire copyright, and may use them for any purpose.
• These uses include, but are not limited to illustrations, bulletins, exhibitions, videotapes, reprints, reproductions, publications, advertisements, and any promotional or educational materials in any medium now known or later developed, including the internet. You acknowledge that you will not receive any compensation, etc. for the use of such pictures, etc., and hereby release TSSC and/ or its affiliates and its agents and assigns from any and all claims which arise out of or are in any way connected with such use. You give your consent to TSSC and/or its affiliates, agents and assigns to use your name and likeness to promote the Contest and any promotions, events, or contests to follow.
• This Contest is being made purely on a "best effort" basis and participating in this Contest is voluntary.
• This release is for any and all liability for personal injuries (including death), property loss or damage, and misuse of the benefits/ Prizes offered under this Contest, in connection with any activity or directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, or participation in the Contest, even if caused or contributed to by our negligence. Further, you agree to bear all the personal taxation that might arise out of the winnings from this Contest and shall not look to TSSC, and any of its employees or agents for payment of the same and/or any dispute arising from the same.
SPONSOR: The Contest is sponsored by Telecom Sector Skill Council.